This master class will improve your skillset for producing fantastic coffee and is designed to provide participants with all the necessary practical Barista skills within a professional setting as well as a foundation in your coffee knowledge and process.
The course includes:
- Roast quality and what to look for in a bean
- Introduction to grinding and quality of grind
- Pull the perfect extraction, learning the progression of a shot and what to look for
- Milk foaming skills
- Difference between drinks and how to make them
- Cleaning and basic maintenance required for a machine and grinder
This course includes a Barista Guide to take home and 10% discount off of any equipment or beans purchased on the day.
Location: The Roastery, Endsleigh, Ivybridge, Devon PL21 9JL
Timings: 09:30 - 12:30
Max Places: 6
Once purchased you will receive a confirmation email, please bring this email with you on the day.
If you are interested in the course but are unable to make the dates provided please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your specific requirements.